Abstract submission till 2/28
We’re using Google Drive to centralize abstract submission this year, so please use the form link above to be taken to the host site. The abstract template is provided below- please use it!
To register for the conference via MBL, you must first complete the Google form. You will then be directed to the MBL site to complete payment. If you are a remote attendee, you will be sent an invoice separately and can ignore the MBL link.
On-site registration discounts for students and postdocs
Student and Postdoc registration fees are discounted if
– you submit an abstract to present a talk and/or poster.*
– you are present for the entire meeting.
Charges: We are charged by MBL for the Zoom set-up so we have a modest charge.
Activities: Submit an abstract to give a full talk or a 3-minute flash talk (in lieu of a poster).
The Zoom room will be left open through all sessions, including posters.
flights to Boston or Providence;
Bus from Logan direct to Woods Hole
Submit an abstract for 3D or 2D talk; 2D flash talk; 3D poster using this template. You can submit your abstract now.
– Follow the instructions in the template: YOUR-NAME_ERPC-2023-Abstract-Template
- Both mentor and the student/postdoc should email requests with reasons to get the discount without giving a presentation to Colin Gates.
- 2D is virtual participation; 3D is on site at Woods Hole